Marketing Associate | Marketing
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, and consulting services - market research in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation. With the support of Nikkei, FiinGroup is proud to be a pioneer and ambitous to become a leader of financial information and business information in Vietnam market.
FiinGroup currently provides three main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; and (iii) Industry Analysis with a comprehensive database for Vietnam and more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2019, FiinGroup plans to expand business operations to new service sectors, including financial technology, credit rating and some new services in data application trend, which is strongly increasing in all sectors in Vietnam.
- Job Description:
- Support marketing campaign
• Translate and write PR articles, marketing content for marketing campaigns
• Create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Do marketing research & report
• Do reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates…
• Conduct research as assigned on audience trends, emerging market trends…
• Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Organize tradeshow & corporate events
• Organize trade shows and corporate events to promote company and increase attendance
- SEO content & website development
• Work with Digital Marketing Executive for the preparation of SEO content & site development
- Job Requirement:
- Must Have
1. BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
2. Solid computer skills, including MS Office
3. Graphic design skill. Excellent in using design tools, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, sketch
4. Fluent in English, especially in writing skill;
- Want to Have
5. Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Graphic designer or similar role
6. Good problem-solving and teamwork skills;
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
8. Enthusiastic and active at work;
- Nice to Have
10. Good knowledge about web design and UX/UI
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Being the member of leading independent research and consulting house
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Ha Noi: 5fl, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Report to Assistant Manager.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: email@example.com