Market Analyst Intern| Research & Consulting
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, and consulting services - market research in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation. With the support of Nikkei, FiinGroup is proud to be a pioneer and ambitous to become a leader of financial information and business information in Vietnam market.
FiinGroup currently provides three main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; and (iii) Industry Analysis with a comprehensive database for Vietnam and more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2019, FiinGroup plans to expand business operations to new service sectors, including financial technology, credit rating and some new services in data application trend, which is strongly increasing in all sectors in Vietnam.
Introduction about Research & Consulting:
Research & Consulting (R&C) includes premium company and industry reports, comprehensive analysis and local insights to clients at quality standards of international prestigious advisory firms. Currently, we cover 15 basic sectors of Vietnam including Banking, Consumer Finance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Retails, Cold Storage, Plastic Packaging, Flexible & PET Packaging, Fertilizer, Aluminum, etc. We work with trading companies, institutional investors, and industry players to help them understanding the trading partner, the market and specific segments of interest in order to verify partners' information and define market entry strategies. We go beyond the hard data by leveraging an extensive expert network for local experience and insights. R&C provides insights to help client in making informed decisions and stay ahead of the competitive edge.
- Job Description:
- Assist team members with data/details/due diligence work for industry/sector research. Sector coverage includes:
- Financial services (banking, consumer finance, insurance)
- Industrials (logistics, cement, packaging…)
- Agribusiness (agrochemical, animal feed…)
- Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- Retail (food processing, food ingredients, F&B)
- Other sectors as requested
- Data sourcing, mining and crunching for industrial research.
- Assist market analysts with data analysis.
- Assist market analysts in report and presentation deliverables
- Support the preparation of relevant marketing materials (preview, articles, publications, etc).
- Job Requirement:
- Final year students or fresh graduates from top economics universities. Majors in Finance, Business, Economics and related field are viewed as a plus
- Good at background research, data mining and analysis
- Knowledge or experience in financial statement analysis
- Proficiency in writing skills in English
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Average GPA of 7.0 or higher is a plus.
- Remuneration package:
- Experience in a Finance/Information/Technology-based working environment and Big Data concept
- Experience in Industry Research Methodology and Big Data Management
- Enhancement of data and sector analysis
- Training by and working with professionals at a prestigious firm
- Working in an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Full-time paid positions (40 hours/week) with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time position post-graduation based on performance review.
- Head office in Ha Noi: 5fl, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Report to Market Analyst.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org