Senior Market Analyst | Research & Consulting
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, and consulting services - market research in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation. With the support of Nikkei, FiinGroup is proud to be a pioneer and ambitous to become a leader of financial information and business information in Vietnam market.
FiinGroup currently provides three main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; and (iii) Industry Analysis with a comprehensive database for Vietnam and more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2019, FiinGroup plans to expand business operations to new service sectors, including financial technology, credit rating and some new services in data application trend, which is strongly increasing in all sectors in Vietnam.
Introduction about Research & Consulting:
Research & Consulting (R&C) includes premium company and industry reports, comprehensive analysis and local insights to clients at quality standards of international prestigious advisory firms. Currently, we cover 15 basic sectors of Vietnam including Banking, Consumer Finance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Retails, Cold Storage, Plastic Packaging, Flexible & PET Packaging, Fertilizer, Aluminum, etc. We work with trading companies, institutional investors, and industry players to help them understanding the trading partner, the market and specific segments of interest in order to verify partners' information and define market entry strategies. We go beyond the hard data by leveraging an extensive expert network for local experience and insights. R&C provides insights to help client in making informed decisions and stay ahead of the competitive edge.
- Job Description:
- Within Research & Consulting Services Division, in charge of research publications covering the following sectors: Financial Services, Agri-business, Logistics, Construction Materials, Packaging, Retail, etc.
- Take a leading role in customized research and consulting services (Due diligence, valuation, business matching, etc.)
- Support the customers’ ad hoc requests or follow-ups
- Support Assistant Manager & Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works.
- Job Requirement:
- Background in Finance, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Excellent at English business writing (reports are mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated and team leadership mindset
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and strong independence
- At least 02 years of experience in advisory, consulting, and research
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Being the member of leading independent research house providing value-added consulting services.
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level.
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses.
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment.
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and eventsNeccesary equipments are provided.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Ha Noi: 5fl, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Report to Manager.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org