Senior Market Analyst | FiinResearch
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup (previously StoxPlus) is a Vietnam’s leading provider of financial data, business information, industry research and other data-driven analytics services.
In October 2014, FiinGroup entered into strategic partnership with NIKKEI and QUICK, the media and technology leading players in Japan and in the World.
FiinGroup has built up various data and analytics platforms based on its first-class, comprehensive and highly accurate and financial database covering stocks, bonds, industries, IPO, M&A and macroeconomic. FiinGroup is currently serving thousands of local and global institutional investors, including financial institutions such as securities companies, fund management firms, banks, finance companies and insurance firms.
FiinGroup applies advanced technologies in data-mining and research automation to analyze more than one million registered enterprises in Vietnam including foreign direct invested (FDI). We provide Business Evaluation Report at various templates such as Factsheet Report, Standard Report, Credit Report to Insightful Report satisfying your business needs. Our products help customers in all data-driven decisions to accelerate revenue, manage risks, lower cost and transform their business.
FiinGroup currently has over 100 staffs including client advisors, data analysts, business analysts, market researchers, IT engineers working at both our Head Office in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City branch.
Introduction about FiinResearch:
FiinResearch is a brand and a division of FiinGroup. We specialize in industry research, market survey, market due diligence, business due diligence and market entry advisory. We cover all key sectors of Vietnam including Financial, Food & Beverages, Consumer Retailer, Utilities, Construction & Materials, Transportation/ Logistics to Healthcare and Internet.
We work with trading companies, institutional investors, and industry players to help them understanding the trading partner, the market and specific segments of interest in order to verify partners' information and define market entry strategies. We go beyond the hard data by leveraging an extensive expert network for local experience and insights. FiinResearch provides insights to help client in making informed decisions and stay ahead of the competitive edge.
- Job Description:
- Responsible for industry report production for a certain industry or sectors. Industry reports at FiinResearch is paid publications which issued periodically and distributed via platforms of FiinGroup and partners’ portal.
- Participate in tailor-made research assignments or project-based assignments like market research, business due diligence etc from clients
- Develop or coordinate industry database for the sector in charge
- Coordinate with other departments such as contents for digital marketing etc.
- Support the customers’ ad hoc requests or follow-ups
- Support business development for example preparing proposals, meeting with clients.
- Job Requirement:
- Background in Finance, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Excellent at English business writing (reports are mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated and team leadership mindset
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and strong independence
- More than 02 years of experience in advisory, consulting, and research are a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Being the member of leading independent research house providing value-added consulting services.
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level.
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses.
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment.
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and eventsNeccesary equipments are provided.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Ha Noi: 5fl, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Report to Director and CEO.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org