- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in March 2008, FiinGroup has become a market leader in financial technology and data analytics. The company provides financial data, business information, industry research, credit rating and other data-driven analytics services in Vietnam. In September 2014, our Company entered a strategic capital and business alliance with Nikkei Inc. (Japan) under which the Japanese partners hold 35.1% equity stake in our company and jointly supported Japanese investors in Vietnam.
FiinGroup has been serving more than 1,000 local and foreign financial institutions and corporations through our fintech platform as a service (PaaS), annual packages and on-call services. In October 2019, FiinGroup expanded its B2C model with the introduction of FiinTrade Platform for individual investors and traders in Vietnam Stock Market.
Most recently, FiinGroup was awarded with Credit Rating Agency license from the Ministry of Finance of Vietnam providing credit ratings for issuers and its instruments in Vietnam and related services.
FiinGroup currently has over 100 staffs including data analysts, business analysts, market researchers, credit analysts, IT engineers and client advisors working at both Hanoi Head Office and branch office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Introduction about FiinRating:
FiinRating, a brand and part of FiinGroup, is licensed by the Ministry of Finance to operate as a Credit Rating Agency (“CRA”) for Vietnam. The license was awarded on 20 March 2020 to FiinGroup under the Decree 88/2014/ND-CP dated 26 September 2014 governing Credit Rating Agency services.
Credit ratings by FiinRating evaluate creditworthiness of businesses or debt instruments businesses issue or projects businesses implement by applying quantitative analysis models, liquidity analysis, credit risk assessment and assessment of the ability to meet financial obligations as they become due.
With FiinRating, we focus on Bond Credit Rating; Issuer Credit Rating; Corporate Credit Rating Reports; and Credit Evaluation under both investor’s and issuer’s pay models.
Introduction about job position:
FiinGroup is looking to add 5 Credit Rating Analysts to the Credit Rating Analytics (FiinRating) Team.
The successful candidate will be on a team responsible for managing all aspects of the Scorecard model development life cycle, which includes interaction with Senior Risk and Business Managers and FiinRating’s Model Risk Management (validation).
- Job Description:
- Review lengthy debt documents and rating relevant provisions within the deal documents or pricing supplements
- Responsible for applying various rules, guidelines & procedures to a subset of issuance submitted for rating assignment
- Determine qualification using defined criteria for current published rating or whether analysis is required
- Facilitate gathering of all required documentation and regularly track news wires/vendors and appropriately flag relevant items / developments related to the debt markets.
- Continue to develop broad based knowledge of financial instruments, policies, and related business practices
- Facilitate comprehensive issuance portfolio management and issuer relationship management where needed
- Promptly & efficiently escalate, identify and research issuance, discrepancies, conflicts or otherwise & summarize findings
- As part of the rating process, associate may interact with issuers, investors and intermediaries
- Provide professional and prompt resolution related to inquiries for both internal & external clients
- Willing to accept new challenges and demonstrates flexibility with last minute changes in commitments and deadlines
- Undertake other tasks assigned by MD or CEO.
- Job Requirement:
- Minimum undergraduate degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree)
- Relevant work or internship experience in credit and/or financial analysis strongly desired
- Solid Accounting background with focus in financial analysis (e.g. through coursework, CFA or equivalent, or relevant work/internship experience)
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Familiarity with debt capital markets preferred (e.g. coursework and/or relevant work experience) with prior experience of financial/legal documentation review
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality, accurate work
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Opportunity to work with leading financial experts and Japanese experts, and work in an innovative and professional work environment.
- Entitled to open career path.
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- 5 working days per week (Monday to Friday).
- Head office in Hanoi: 10fl, PeakView Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- Report to Analytical Managers/ Analytical Head
- Please send your CV to:
- Tel: 0243 5626 962
- Email: email@example.com