Senior Market Analyst
- Business Division:
Position: Senior Market Analyst
Work Location: Hanoi Head Office
- About FiinGroup and FiinResearch
FiinGroup (“the Company”) is the leading provider of financial information, business information, market research and consulting, credit rating services in Vietnam and has been an associated company of Nikkei Inc. (Japan) since Sep 2014. We have a team of more than 100 professional staffs in two offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Established as a pioneering independent market research team in Vietnam, FiinResearch, a research and consulting division of FiinGroup, provides high-quality independent research reports, commercial due diligence, market entry advisory services in major South East Asia markets, covering various business sectors.
FiinResearch has successfully supported so many foreign clients to penetrate and/or expand their businesses in the Vietnam market in recent years.
Due to the rapid growth of our research and consulting business, we are looking for a motivated candidate to join as a senior market analyst of FiinResearch team in the Hanoi Head Office.
- Key responsibilities
FiinGroup’s required responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Collect, clean, analyze, update, and visualize macro and/or sector database, provide inputs for research and/or consulting assignments.
- In charge of writing and updating reports.
- Lead a team of professional analysts and consultants to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
- Develop proposals, sector previews, press releases and other marketing materials.
- Assist FiinResearch Managers and/or Managing Director in developing and implementing the Division’s business plans.
- Maintain and develop relationships with local and international clients, local authorities as well as industry experts.
- Travel to other provinces or cities, when required.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by FiinResearch Managers and/or Managing Director
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in economics, business administration, finance.
- ACCA, CPA, CFA professional qualifications will be a plus
- Strong logical thinking and data analytics skills with an attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently and support team initiatives
- At least two years in market research and/or advisory role working in an international professional services firm or a large corporate.
- Excellent writing, speaking communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Computer literacy, particular with the knowledge of SQL queries, software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Work Location:
- Head office in Hanoi: Level 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
5. Reporting Line:
- Report to FiinResearch Manager and Managing Director.
6. How to apply:
- If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with FiinGroup.