Senior Data Analyst
- Business Division: Business Information Service
- Location: Ha Noi
- Deadline: 06/30/2021
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, and consulting services - market research in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation. With the support of Nikkei, FiinGroup is proud to be a pioneer and ambitous to become a leader of financial information and business information in Vietnam market.
FiinGroup currently provides three main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; and (iii) Industry Analysis with a comprehensive database for Vietnam and more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In 2019, FiinGroup plans to expand business operations to new service sectors, including financial technology, credit rating and some new services in data application trend, which is strongly increasing in all sectors in Vietnam.
Introduction about Business Information:
BiinForm is one of the main business divisions of FiinGroup, specializing in conducting non-public enterprise analysis reports (Company Report). Business Inforamtion’s products are provided to customers through the system or sold on the portal www.Businessinforamtion.com of FiinGroup.
The Data Processing and Analysis Division is a large part of FiinGroup in the company's model of data and information analysis services to serve the need to develop intelligent analytics systems for securities investment institutions and foreign investors in Vietnam.
- Job Description:
- Being the analyst in Research & Consulting Services Division, covering the following sectors: Financial Services, Agri-business, Logistics, Construction Materials, Packaging, Retail, etc.
- Support Senior market analysts to conduct, update and issue standard reports on a quarterly and annually basis
- Data sourcing, mining and analysis
- Conduct interviews with industry experts and practitioners to obtain insights for the reports
- Engage in customized research and consulting services (Due diligence, valuation, business matching, etc.) as the consultant
- Support the customers’ ad hoc requests or follow-ups
- Support Assistant Manager & Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works.
- Job Requirement:
- Background in Finance, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Excellent at English business writing (reports are mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & presenting in MS. Power Point
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated and team leadership mindset
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and strong independence
- More than 02 years of experience in advisory, consulting, and research are a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4 experience is an advantage.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Being the member of leading independent research and consulting house
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Ha Noi: level 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org