- Business Division:
- Position overview:
Established since 2008, FiinGroup is a leading integrated service provider of financial data, business information, industry research, credit rating reports and other data-driven analytics services and is an associated company of Nikkei Inc. (Japan) from Sep 2014.
FiinGroup offers a wide range of services to build a financially credible community in Vietnam as its mission “Enlighten the market” and support investors and enterprises grow their businesses and gain competitive advantage. FiinGroup currently provides four main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; (iii) Market Research & Consulting and (iv) Rating Services and have more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
About Research & Consulting Services (“FiinResearch”):
Established as a leading independent market research team in Vietnam, the FiinResearch, a research and consulting division of FiinGroup, provides high-quality independent research reports, in-depth analytics and consultancy services in major South East Asia markets in various sectors. In recent years, it has successfully supported so many foreign investors to penetrate and/or expand their business in the Vietnam market.
We have a team of experienced professionals who previously worked for the World’s prestigious advisory firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and large foreign private equity funds including Vietnam Holding Asset Management, BIDV – Vietnam Partners Investment Management.
- Job Description:
- Being the analyst in Research & Consulting Services Division, covering various sectors [Cold storage, Cement, Parcel delivery, Plastic packaging, Food, Water supply, Fashion, IT, automotive, Financial Services sectors (Banking, Consumer finance, Leasing, Insurance etc.)];
- Support Senior market analysts/Supervisors/Assistant Managers to conduct, update and issue standard reports on a quarterly and annually basis;
- Data sourcing, mining and analysis;
- Conduct interviews with industry experts and practitioners to obtain insights for the reports;
- Engage in customized research and consulting services (Commercial due diligence, valuation, M&A transaction, deal sourcing, business matching, etc.) as the consultant;
- Support customers’ ad hoc requests or follow-ups;
- Support Assistant Manager, Managers & Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works.
- Job Requirement:
- Excellent at English business writing and speaking;
- Background in Finance, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics;
- Familiar with financial statements and able to calculate and interpret fundamental financial ratios that indicate business performance;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking;
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented;
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task;
- Good at data mining & crunching & visualization in MS. Excel and MS. Power Point, able to use tools such as SQL to collect data is a plus;
- Good at communication with client, team members and being able to source appropriate experts and industry players;
- Highly motivated and team leadership mindset;
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines;
- More than 02 years of experience in market research, consulting, equity analysis is a plus;
- ACCA/CFA qualifications and/or Big 4/international consulting firm experience is an advantage.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment;
- Being the member of leading independent research and consulting house;
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level;
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses;
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment;
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events;
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with Labor Law and other local regulations.
- Head office in Hanoi: Level 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: email@example.com