Client Advisor (for FiinResearch)
- Business Division:
- Location: Ha Noi
- Deadline: 04/30/2021
Position: Client Advisor
Team: Business Development
Work Location: Hanoi Head Office
- About FiinGroup and FiinResearch
FiinGroup (“the Company”) is the leading provider of financial information, business information, market research and consulting, credit rating services in Vietnam and has been an associated company of Nikkei Inc. (Japan) since Sep 2014. We have a team of more than 100 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Established as a pioneering independent market research team in Vietnam, FiinResearch, a research and consulting division of FiinGroup, provides high-quality independent research reports, in-depth analytics and consultancy services in major South East Asia markets, covering various business sectors.
FiinResearch has successfully supported so many foreign clients to penetrate and/or expand their businesses in the Vietnam market in recent years.
Due to rapid growth of our research and consulting business, we’re looking for a motivated and well-spoken candidate to join as a client advisor of FiinResearch’s business development team in Hanoi Head Office.
- Key responsibilities
You will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with prospects, understanding their needs and ensuring a smooth sales process.
FiinGroup’s required responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Actively source and approach targeted potential clients; build sustainable and conducive relationships to develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Understand prospective clients’ requirements and explain the key features of FiinResearch’s products and services tailored to their needs.
- Forward qualified opportunities to FiinResearch Managers and/or Managing Director for further development and closing.
- Promote FiinResearch products and services to new and existing clients, cross selling and/or up selling other divisions’ products and services to maximize FiinGroup’s revenue.
- Coordinate with Marketing team in implementing FiinResearch business development plans.
- Collaborate with other divisions of FiinGroup to organize FiinGroup and/or FiinResearch events to promote its products and services.
Sale Administration and Support:
- Prepare proposals, quotations, contracts, payment requests; follow-up service fee collection etc.,
- Responsible for preparation of monthly sale reports
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential clients
- Undertake other tasks assigned by FiinResearch Managers, Managing Director and/or FiinGroup CEO.
- Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or communication.
- Excellent writing, speaking communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services;
- Computer literacy, particular with software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in B2B business development with local or foreign professional service firms (such as securities services, audit, advisory, legal etc.,) will be preferable.
4. Work location:
- Head office in Hanoi: Level 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
5. Reporting Line:
- Report to FiinResearch Managing Director/ BD Manager/Head/ Director
6. How to apply:
- If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with FiinGroup.