Market Analyst (Financial Sectors)
- Business Division: Research & Consulting -HN
- Location: Ha Noi/ HCMC
- Position overview:
Introduction about FiinGroup
Established in 2008, FiinGroup JSC (formerly StoxPlus JSC) possesses more than 10 years of experience in the field of financial information, business information, market research and consulting services in Vietnam. In October 2014, FiinGroup became an affiliate of Japan's leading media and information group, Nikkei Inc. and QUICK Corporation.
FiinGroup currently provides four main service categories (i) Financial Information; (ii) Business Information; (iii) Market Research and (iv) Rating Services with a comprehensive corporate database and in-depth sector insights for Vietnam and have more than 100 employees in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Introduction to Research & Consulting:
Research & Consulting (R&C) services provides premium industry reports, customized market research upon specific client requirements, business due diligence, market entry consulting that cover comprehensive analysis, in-depth local insights, actionable recommendations to our clients. Currently, we cover around 20 core sectors in Vietnam Vietnam including Banking, Consumer Finance, Payment, Insurance, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Retails, Cold Storage, Plastic Packaging, Flexible & PET Packaging, Fertilizer, Aluminum, etc. We work with global trading companies, institutional investors, and industry players to help them understanding the trading partner, the market and specific segments of interest in order to verify partners' information and formulate optimal market entry strategies. We go beyond the hard data by leveraging an extensive expert network for local experience and insights. R&C provides insights to help client in making informed decisions and stay ahead of the competitive edge
- Job Description:
- Being the analyst in Research & Consulting Services Division, covering the Financial Sectors (Banking, consumer finance, payment, insurance, etc.,); Being flexible and willing to support to researches in other sector: (Cement, Agri-business, Logistics, Construction Materials, Packaging, Retail, etc.)
- Support Senior market analysts/Supervisors/Assistant Managers to conduct, update and issue standard reports on a quarterly and annually basis
- Data sourcing, mining and analysis
- Conduct interviews with industry experts and practitioners to obtain insights for the reports
- Engage in customized research and consulting services (Due diligence, valuation, business matching, etc.) as the consultant
- Support the customers’ ad hoc requests or follow-ups
- Support Assistant Manager, Managers & Director with writing up proposals, meeting with clients and other business development works.
- Job Requirement:
- Background in Finance, Investment, Audit & Accounting, Economics
- Familiar with financial statements, understanding banks’ financial statements is a BIG PLUS
- Able to calculate and interpret fundamental financial ratios that indicate business performance
- Excellent at English business writing (reports are mostly prepared in English)
- Good at data mining & crunching & visualization in MS. Excel and MS. Power Point, able to use tools such as SQL to collect data is a plus
- Having patience with details is a MUST
- Good at communication with client, team and being able to source appropriate experts/practitioners
- Highly motivated and team leadership mindset
- Ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines and strong independence
- More than 02 years of experience in advisory, consulting, equity analytics, market research are a plus
- ACCA/CFA or Big 4/international consulting firm experience is an advantage.
- Remuneration package:
- Negotiable salary and bonus based on year-end performance assessment
- Being the member of leading independent research and consulting house
- Experience in key industries in Vietnam and opportunities of exposure to top management level
- Active on-job training, internal training program and professional training courses
- Working within an open, supportive, young and dynamic team environment
- Other benefits such as insurance, company retreat, monthly team outings and events.
- Policies on social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, labor insurance and other benefits in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Head office in Ha Noi: Floor 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
- Report to Assistant Manager.
- Please send your CV to:
- Admin/HR Department
- T: 0243 5626 962
- E: email@example.com